How to do Exterior Designs?

John Aca-ac 22 June 2021

I've seen a lot of beautiful exterior designs in the gallery and I would like to know how to do it. Like on how to make roofs, wall designs and elevations outside of the house. Did yall use costum modeling? And if so, how to use costum modeling outside of the house?

0 4653 9

Comments(9)

head-img
Kenzie Jares 22 November 2022
how do you make a house so nice
Helpful Reply
head-img
Daniela Andrea Saavedra Herrera 19 March 2022
grosor muro
Helpful Reply
head-img
John Aca-ac 23 June 2021
Thank you for responding@ Homestyler Official
Click on the corresponding wall in 3d view and then you will see "hide" option~
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 22 June 2021
Thanks for sharing this helpful design tip~@ Yvonne hu
I asked one of them and they replied me that they usually draw a large "room" around the main design, and hide the four walls of the outmost room.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 22 June 2021
Click on the corresponding wall in 3d view and then you will see "hide" option~@ John Aca-ac
Can I ask 1 more question? How can I hide the walls?
Helpful Reply
head-img
John Aca-ac 22 June 2021
Can I ask 1 more question? How can I hide the walls?@ Yvonne hu
I asked one of them and they replied me that they usually draw a large "room" around the main design, and hide the four walls of the outmost room.
Helpful Reply
head-img
John Aca-ac 22 June 2021
I understand now how they used custumized modeling outside of the house. Thanks a lot!@ Yvonne hu
Then change the material of the ground. Also you could then go into "interior/customized modeling" to do further design.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Yvonne hu 22 June 2021
Then change the material of the ground. Also you could then go into "interior/customized modeling" to do further design.@ Yvonne hu
Helpful Reply
head-img
Yvonne hu 22 June 2021
Helpful Reply