The quality of the 4K renderings are very bad, I hope you will solve this problem ..

SvetlySveva8 June

0 110 8

Comments(8)

.jpg/.jpeg/.png/.gif/.bmpUPLOAD
    Merel17 June
    nice design
    SvetlySveva12 June
    But guys, every time I use Lightmix everything pops up, the whole worktop crashes, it's a disaster ... To me Lightmix doesn't work in all designs, not in a specific one ... it hasn't worked for a long time ... Can you check it out for a moment?@ Homestyler Official
    Hi Svetlana,we double confirmed on our back end that the problematic renders were rendered with 'lightmix‘ on and it triggered a bug in the spotlight. It has been resolved now and sorry for the inconvennience.
    SvetlySveva12 June
    Hello dear Homestyler, thank you for your dedication to this problem. thank you immensely!@ Homestyler Official
    Hi Svetlana,we double confirmed on our back end that the problematic renders were rendered with 'lightmix‘ on and it triggered a bug in the spotlight. It has been resolved now and sorry for the inconvennience.
    Homestyler Official11 June
    Hi Svetlana,we double confirmed on our back end that the problematic renders were rendered with 'lightmix‘ on and it triggered a bug in the spotlight. It has been resolved now and sorry for the inconvennience.@ SvetlySveva
    In fact, I'm not using the Lightmix right now because if I use it it blocks everything and I have to renew the page. Thanks for the reply and it is not necessary that you refund me 4K render, I have "master", so they are unlimited. Thanks again.
    SvetlySveva9 June
    In fact, I'm not using the Lightmix right now because if I use it it blocks everything and I have to renew the page. Thanks for the reply and it is not necessary that you refund me 4K render, I have "master", so they are unlimited. Thanks again.@ Homestyler Official
    Hi Svetlana, it turns out it was the problem of the light model under "lightmix" mode. We are fixing the spotlight model and in the meanwhile, you could render with lightmix turned off as a temporary solution. We will refund five 4K renders to you via email.
    Homestyler Official9 June
    Hi Svetlana, it turns out it was the problem of the light model under "lightmix" mode. We are fixing the spotlight model and in the meanwhile, you could render with lightmix turned off as a temporary solution. We will refund five 4K renders to you via email.
    SvetlySveva9 June
    Thanks so much. I hope so.@ Homestyler Official
    Hi Svetlana, we are looking into this problem, and will get back 4K rendering quota for you once we fix this problem.
    Homestyler Official9 June
    Hi Svetlana, we are looking into this problem, and will get back 4K rendering quota for you once we fix this problem.