0 41 6
Dyzma Kozakiewicz3 May

3D models - creating

Hi, I can't find on the page any information about how to create 3D models. What kind of files and how many I should prepare to send in the ZIP to be an able rendering of my own 3D object? 

Thank you.

Daniel

Comments(6)

.jpg/.jpeg/.png/.gif/.bmpUPLOAD
    Jakab Zoltán6 May
    https://learn.homestyler.com/how-to-import-3d-models-in-your-floor-plan/ Read these instructions and you will understand everything.@ Dyzma Kozakiewicz
    But there is 3D upload option (Beta) button, so this is why I am asking. How does it work?
    Jakab Zoltán6 May
    Homestyler's collection's large but if you can't find a furniture, etc. that really fits your needs you can download 3D models from third-party web pages. Or tile, wallpaper, floor patterns in 2D. Be it free or paid. Than you can upload this model to your own collection with that "3D Upload" option. When downloading 3D models have it in 3ds max file format (.max file extension) cause Homestyler does not accept other ones. MAX file format is tied to Autodesk's 3ds Max software, so if you have a subscription you can create your own ones, as I have mentioned it earlier.@ Dyzma Kozakiewicz
    But there is 3D upload option (Beta) button, so this is why I am asking. How does it work?
    Dyzma Kozakiewicz5 May
    But there is 3D upload option (Beta) button, so this is why I am asking. How does it work?@ Jakab Zoltán
    You can't create 3D models in HomeStyler. What I've found, right now only 3ds max format is accepted during upload so you must have Autodesk's 3ds Max subscription to create / edit models. But that's a different story. Or the hard way is to draw nearly anything in Interior Modeling within HomeStyler.
    Jakab Zoltán4 May
    You can't create 3D models in HomeStyler. What I've found, right now only 3ds max format is accepted during upload so you must have Autodesk's 3ds Max subscription to create / edit models. But that's a different story. Or the hard way is to draw nearly anything in Interior Modeling within HomeStyler.
    James Edmonds4 May
    I have the same problem Please figure out a way to use any file
    James Edmonds4 May
    I have the same problem Please figure out a way to use any file