Just wonder how long do I have to practice Homestyler until I get to the level of the Gallery designers!

Zelda Designer-to-be 14 April 2021

Hi I am new to this community and I found Homestyler a great tool to get hands on with 3D design. I could make great renders even though I am an amateur with little experience.

However, I was so shocked by the designs in the Gallery. I almost doubt whether those great and detailed works were all done by Homestyler because they are so dedicated!!!!!!

So....I was wondering how long do I have to practive to reach their level and where can I get to learn more tips.

Anyway, I am so happy to join this group

0 297 6

Comments(6)

head-img
Clementine M 17 April 2021
I agree with Bonnie.Sometimes it's quick, I also delete most design.I leave some incomplete. It's different with each design and Bonnie is experienced with homestyler.@ Bonnie Gouws
Hi, one of my designs take weeks before they are completed, sometimes I start a design and when I am nearly finished I do it all over again or I delete it and restart from the top.. One thing I have learned from Homestyler is try and use your imagination more than the actual furniture or catalogue itself. But I promise you will get there in the beginning everything is new and strange but it all comes together,
Helpful Reply
head-img
Bonnie Gouws 15 April 2021
Hi, one of my designs take weeks before they are completed, sometimes I start a design and when I am nearly finished I do it all over again or I delete it and restart from the top.. One thing I have learned from Homestyler is try and use your imagination more than the actual furniture or catalogue itself. But I promise you will get there in the beginning everything is new and strange but it all comes together,@ Liwei 花花
Yes, I have the same feeling!!! But I am sure those designers have practiced for enough time to be able to make great designs. Keep practicing ~~~
Helpful Reply
head-img
Liwei 花花 15 April 2021
Hi Merel~~~ Welcome to the community~~@ Merel
Welcome (though I'm new here too...) 😉
Helpful Reply
head-img
Liwei 花花 15 April 2021
Yes, I have the same feeling!!! But I am sure those designers have practiced for enough time to be able to make great designs. Keep practicing ~~~
Helpful Reply
head-img
Grace River 15 April 2021
Hey! Most of those designers are using Homestyler professionally and have been designing for years! Most of the designs took hours, days, or sometimes even weeks! So you just need patience and practice. Observe other designs and see what they're doing that you aren't and learn from them.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Merel 14 April 2021
Welcome (though I'm new here too...) 😉
Helpful Reply