A Cool Bedroom I designed

Grace River 14 April 2021

This room is designed with natural/simple vibes and feels cozy and relaxing! 

0 222 6

Comments(6)

head-img
Grace River 16 April 2021
Thank you! I'm glad you like it! I checked out your design and it looks amazing! I love all the colors! It's cool that you live in Fiji. :)@ Apo Cakau
it looks amazing!, I, myself also is a bit of a newbie to this sort of thing, although I started using this app back in 2018 - 2019 ish, but not as frequent as a pro, and some designs of mine were a bit embarrassing so I keep it private >v< lol, now I am getting to know some of the new tools on Homestyler, really digging the grass like bedroom carpet on this!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Apo Cakau 15 April 2021
it looks amazing!, I, myself also is a bit of a newbie to this sort of thing, although I started using this app back in 2018 - 2019 ish, but not as frequent as a pro, and some designs of mine were a bit embarrassing so I keep it private >v< lol, now I am getting to know some of the new tools on Homestyler, really digging the grass like bedroom carpet on this!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Grace River 15 April 2021
Thank you! Check out my other designs. I'm pretty new here and only post/design when I'm bored so not frequent.@ Zelda Designer-to-be
Great job! I could taste a little retro and classic sense in it!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Grace River 15 April 2021
Thanks! :)@ Alvin
great!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Zelda Designer-to-be 14 April 2021
Great job! I could taste a little retro and classic sense in it!
Helpful Reply
head-img
Alvin 14 April 2021
great!
Helpful Reply