0 61 5
Paola Missiato8 April

Render UHD completely different from Speed Preview

Hello

I have a question regarding the point and the render quality. I would like to know why my preview looks completely different from my ultra hd render. I'm not sure if this depends from the memebership, cos i'm using the free version, even tho I've used my credits to make the UHD render.

Is there anyone who can help me out understand why? I'm really interested in this software and if i could obtain the same render quality from the preview, in my final render, i would definitely consider the membership. 

Comments(5)

.jpg/.jpeg/.png/.gif/.bmpUPLOAD
    Esther Alexander8 April
    nice
    Paola Missiato8 April
    I think you were right on the old template. Now i've tweaked it again, but this time i've created my own light setup (basically i've deleted everything all the light and left only the sun and the lamp source in the scene). I'm still not sure why i've lost the traslucenty/transparency of the windows tent, which was giving a way better look in the preview. Anyway, it look way nicer now. Still not as i'm used to with vray. But not bad speed/quality related.@ kamil podsiadło
    For me it looks like you did use some old rendering template or the "outside" one maybe 🤔. Anyway "speed preview" is meant to be used for preview and usually it should look worse than final render, but in your case I can see the opposite situation.
    Paola Missiato8 April
    Also, the reflection in the UHD seems way worse the the one in the speed preview. I'm really not sure what's happening here.@ kamil podsiadło
    For me it looks like you did use some old rendering template or the "outside" one maybe 🤔. Anyway "speed preview" is meant to be used for preview and usually it should look worse than final render, but in your case I can see the opposite situation.
    Paola Missiato8 April
    Exaclty.. That is what is happening here. Spee previer is even giving me Traslucenty in the windows tent, while in the final render is not. Also the shadows and the AO in the preview ae way more realistic. Here i just have lights that are overwhelming the entire scene. About the setting, i just did the Speed Preview and then the Final Render. Didn't change anything between the 2. I was thinking i should have had a way better scene than the speed render, and yet THE UHD is complety crap compared. No shadows, no ao, no reflection, no traslucenty. A light bounce that comes from everywhere.@ kamil podsiadło
    kamil podsiadło8 April