Creating Curved Walls

Noura Mohammed 24 November 2022

Hi everyone , I was wondering if we can create an Oval building or Curved walls ? 

I hope Homestylers team would see this and add this feature soon ! it's going to make this software so much better and usefull 

0 195 2

Comments(2)

head-img
Grace Simmons 24 November 2022
After drawing a wall, in plane view-click on wall and choose convert to arc. You will not be able to create the arc if there is a door or window. You can adjust the depth of the curve. It will take some calculations, trial and error to get it to line up with other walls smoothly. Also note the wall will show up as a straight wall when in custom modeling interface. Moldings may not apply correctly. If you want to avoid these glitches, try using custom modeling to create the curved wall. I have found that it's easier to do it that way.
1 Reply
head-img
Noura Mohammed 25 November 2022
OMG thank you that's awesome I'm going to try it ! Thank you so much dear <3@ Grace Simmons
After drawing a wall, in plane view-click on wall and choose convert to arc. You will not be able to create the arc if there is a door or window. You can adjust the depth of the curve. It will take some calculations, trial and error to get it to line up with other walls smoothly. Also note the wall will show up as a straight wall when in custom modeling interface. Moldings may not apply correctly. If you want to avoid these glitches, try using custom modeling to create the curved wall. I have found that it's easier to do it that way.
Helpful Reply