Brand New Homestyler Challenge Launched!

Homestyler Official 1 December 2022

📝Overview

Dear Homestyler, to make the design community more interesting and diverse, Homestyler has launched a brand new design challenge page as well as an upgraded challenge scheme.

You can click here to visit the page, view the ongoing and past challenges, and browse entry designs for each challenge!

We will hold constant interesting design challenges in categories of style, color, season, city, or holiday. And we will provide free memberships, rendering quotas, winner badges, etc. as prizes to give back to everyone's efforts and look forward to your participation! Just have fun, participate in the contests, practice your creativity, and enjoy the design challenges~

🕑Challenge Types and Frequency

Homestyler has two main interior design products:

📱——the Homestyler mobile app for both iOS and Android, that you could decorate rooms with 3D furniture at your fingertips

💻——the browser-based web 3D design tool, an all-in-one 3D interior design tool from floor planning, 3D decoration, 3D modeling, to image or video rendering.

On our Challenge page, you could use the "Tool" filter to view challenges for the web or app.

A monthly contest is held at the beginning of each month, and the winners will win great prizes. At the same time, we will also have bi-weekly competitions with different interesting themes and leave enough time for everyone to create. At the end of each year we will also hold an annual competition, so stay tuned!

📱For the mobile app community

Since it is more convenient to create 3D designs with mobile apps, the app community will have more challenges. There are 2-4 challenges going on at the same time every week. If you want to participate in these interesting challenges, please download our app to create~

iOS APP Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/homestyler-interior-design/id601137449

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.autodesk.homestyler

🧐How to submit a design to the challenge?

Step 1:

Go to the Challenge page and find one that interests you:

https://www.homestyler.com/challenge

You could use the filters  (status, theme, tool, or year) above to choose a proper challenge theme.

Step 2:

On the challenge page, read the submission requirements, as well as the timeline and reward information from the top information column. After you have finished your entry design and edited the project with ideas behind and descriptions, go back to the page and click the "Submit Now" button from the upper right corner of the page.

Step 3:

Choose an eligible entry design, and click "Submit" (Make sure you edit the project first before submitting).

*Please be aware that all the challenges have a requirement for the tool used. In this specific challenge, both web designs and app designs are eligible! You could switch the "Web Design" and "App Design" tab to select the design made with different tools.

Step 4:

View your submission on the Challenge page under the "New" Tab~ Share your design on social media and get more likes and views, which will increase the chance to be selected!

🏆Award Type and Selection Criteria

Best Room Award(Top1-6):

25% Number of likes + 25% Innovation + 25% Aesthetics + 25% Color Matching

Best Popularity Award:

To 3 projects with the highest points = (70% x Number of likes) + (30% x Number of views)

(*Note:Likes must be earned during the contest. Likes get before or after the game are not for reference)

Most Innovative Award:

Innovation will be the first criterion - whether you make the most innovative purpose of the rooms, or the most creative redecoration of the space. Remember to include your ideas in the project description!

⚠️Notifications

Number of entries: the number of projects submitted is not limited, but each person shall only be awarded one prize.

The submitted works must be original works. Any kind of plagiarism or infringement of the property rights of others is prohibited. Entries that are not original will be disqualified whenever once sufficient evidence is found.

The submitted design project must be set to "public" status, so that our selection team and other visitors could open and view your design details.

Award time: The challenges for web will be awarded within 2 working days after the end, while the challenges for app will be awarded within 1 working day after the end.

During your participation, feel free to contact us (homestyeler.contest@service.alibaba.com) if you have any questions.

0 10541 19

Comments(19)

head-img
Robert Mueller 1 December 2022
How to participate in the contest? How to publish my visualisations? How to earn points (it seems that just watching the projects in the Gallery doesn't bring points any longer)?
attachment
3 Reply
head-img
Grace Simmons 11 November 2022
IT'S VERY HARD TO GET LIKES OR VIEWS WHEN YOU CAN'T SUBMIT A DESIGN TO BE SEEN. Example: contest ended Nov 10. But contest was "In Selection" on the SAME DAY- Nov 10. Global site or not, designs should be allowed to be submitted on that last day and the contest should go "in Selection" the following day. Simple and fair.
2 Reply
head-img
Grace Simmons 10 November 2022
Why doesn't Homestyler honor the contest date set? IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO ADJUST YOUR TIME CLOCKS. It is currently November 10 at 7AM United States Eastern time. But your contest is already 'In Process'. It's time to be FAIR to all to all of your users @Homestyler Official. I have sent emails addressing this issue to support and received no reply.
2 Reply
head-img
rupert m 6 December 2022
how do you enter it
1 Reply
head-img
Raniya Crayton 5 November 2022
Hey everybody I just wanted to let you no I am back on homestyler I was out for a lil bit because I had to do many inportant thing so I just wanted to let you no that I am back and I love all of you but I hope I can inpress you with the houes that I am going top make love all of you I am going to start makeing them righ away but it might take me a few hours trying to get the details just right and I hope you try to make time out your day to see the houes I made I just looked thr my old houses and they were not good so I hope this time I can really amaze you thank you love all of you byeee.
1 Reply
head-img
Dr Hiren Patel 23 March 2023
nice@ Robert Mueller
How to participate in the contest? How to publish my visualisations? How to earn points (it seems that just watching the projects in the Gallery doesn't bring points any longer)?
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
Вячеслав Войцеховский 19 March 2023
А чии можу я, змінитти поданий проект / змінити розміщення проекту в одному конкурсі- передумав - і хочу його подати в інший інкурс "виклик" Як це зробити? чекатиму відповіді. Дякую.
Helpful Reply
head-img
manola val 24 February 2023
Ciao a tutti, nella presentazione del concorso cavernicoli per il web è scritto questo "Abbiamo anche preparato una collezione di modelli premium "Stone Story" e una collezione di modelli gratuiti "The Stone Age" per te, vai a dare un'occhiata". Ma il pacchetto gratuito non c'è,io vedo solo quello premium, perchè? Grazie.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Grace Simmons 21 February 2023
So you announce a contest and say there is a free model collection and don't upload the FREE MODEL COLLECTION. What is going on???????
Helpful Reply
head-img
Mary Leschinskay 17 February 2023
Please tell me, I did not see the rules that were before - that at least 3 high-quality renders, a plan, a description must be submitted to the competition. Have you already canceled it? Have the terms of the competition changed? How did you choose?!) on what basis) Very interesting. Since some of the results of the competition are very surprising) Thanks in advance for your answers! Regards Marie
Helpful Reply
head-img
彼亞 林 16 January 2023
tryytnjt;jurtjugrrjgnrjnjgnrjgnrjgnrjnrjnrjgnrjgnrjngjnrjgrnjgnjgrngrnrjngrjgj5rngrgrjgnrjgnrjgnrjgrjnrjngjrngrjngrgnjrnjrngjrngrjnjrngrgnrjgnrnjgngjrngrjnrjngrjngjnrnjrngrngjgnrjgrnjgnrjgnrjgnrgjgnrggrjngrjgnrjgrnjrgnrjnjgrngngjnrgnjrngrnjrjgnrjgrnjrgnrjgnrjgnrngrnrjngjrnrjnrjgrngjrngrnjgnrjgnrjgnrgngnrgnrjgjrnrjnggrnnrnrjgnrjgjrnrjgnjrnrjrgjgnrjjnrjgnrjgnjrngjnrjgjgngrjngjnrjgnjgnrgjrjgn rjgnrjnjngrgnjgjrngrjngrjgrngrjrnggrjnngrngjngrrgrnjrgnrrnjgnrjrrngrjjrgnnrjgngjrnjrnjgnjgrnrjrgjrrjgnjrnjngnjgnjgnrnrjrjjrnrjnrnjgngrjr
Helpful Reply
head-img
U_6AP - 20 December 2022
very nice Beautiful and wonderful site
Helpful Reply
head-img
Gustavo Gonzalez 23 November 2022
Where is the helpdesk contact, I have paid my subscription an still appear like free try!Thanks for any help
Helpful Reply
head-img
Gus Hall 18 November 2022
How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof? How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How
Helpful Reply
head-img
How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof? How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How
Helpful Reply
head-img
YESSS@ Grace Simmons
Why doesn't Homestyler honor the contest date set? IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO ADJUST YOUR TIME CLOCKS. It is currently November 10 at 7AM United States Eastern time. But your contest is already 'In Process'. It's time to be FAIR to all to all of your users @Homestyler Official. I have sent emails addressing this issue to support and received no reply.
Helpful Reply
head-img
How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof? How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?How do you get the Garbled beam roof on top of the automatic roof?
Helpful Reply
head-img
Raven 7 November 2022
Homestyler - why is it that every time you pick winners for your contest, you choose those who don't follow the rules you set? Why even create the rules for the contests if you aren't going to abide by them yourself? It's very frustrating to read rules stating to use the objects provided by you and then find winners having used their own 3D uploads in their designs. Either let designers use whatever they want, or enforce the rules. I couldn't care less if I ever win anything - half the time I don't even enter, but viewing the entries and seeing this makes me wonder.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Hybrid Interiors 5 November 2022
Homestyler, are the winners of the challenges no longer being displayed on the gallery page after the contest is finalized? The "Trick or Treat" ones for the web were never featured.🙁
Helpful Reply