Once you’ve chosen the color you want to try out, you can:
(1) Paint the color on the wall or Remove it if it paints areas that you wanted to keep clear.
(2) Choose the brush type you want to use. From left to right:
- Fill (blue icon) to paint or remove large areas
- Line (orange icon) to add/remove paint in straight lines
- Freestyle (green icon) to paint/remove wherever you move your finger
(3) Easily switch the paint color by tapping on the paint swatch
(4) Undo and Redo what you’ve moved/painted on the screen.
Once you’re finished styling your walls, you can either tap on Done to accept changes and return to your design or Cancel to return to your design without painting.